Whistler is an extremely popular year-round destination with endless sightseeing and adventure options!
This tour will take our guests off the beaten path to enjoy some hikes and sights that are less known by visitors but frequented by locals. Enjoy scenic stops along the Sea-to-Sky highway, and a nature hike along the river and across a suspension bridge to see the infamous Train Wreck site. Upon arrival in Whistler, you will receive a guided tour of Whistler Village then we highly recommend joining your guide on a walk to discover Lost Lake and/or participate in an optional activity such as Bungee Jumping, Zip-Trekking or the sightseeing Whistler Gondola and Peak 2 Peak where you will experience breathtaking views, great hiking trails and a new suspension bridge. There is so much to choose from and we are here to help you plan and optimize your Whistler experience.
Every Sunday in July - October
|Adult Rate (19+)||$99|
- Sightseeing along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway and through Squamish
- Hike on a riverside trail across the suspension bridge to the Train Wreck site
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- Free time to try awesome optional activities or see amazing attractions
- Explore the vibrant village
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- Guided tour of Whistler Village & nature walk to train wreck
- Great discounts on optional activities
- All taxes
- Depart from Canada Place at 8:30am
- Travel the Sea-to-Sky Highway, tracing a route along the shore of Howe Sound, the route weaves deep into the Coast Mountains and then climbs through old-growth rainforests before reaching Whistler 670 metres (2,200 feet) above sea level.
- Visit Shannon Falls
- Stop at: Squamish Adventure Centre
- Enjoy a hike to the Train Wreck site. A part of Whistler's historical and cultural identity, the Train Wreck site is a popular attraction. The short hiking trail follows the Sea To Sky Trail and crosses a suspension bridge, offering scenic views of the Cheakamus River rushing below before arriving at the colourfully painted box cars, which have sat in the forest since 1956.
- Arrive in Whistler Village and and your guide will take you on a tour through the village
- 1:30 - 5:00pm - Free time for optional activities and to explore the village. Option to join your guide on a walk to Lost Lake and/or the Farmers Market
- 5:00pm - Depart Whistler
- 7:30pm - Return to Vancouver
Optional Activities: Peak 2 Peak Gondola, Squamish Lil'Wat Cultural Centre, Scandinave Spa, ZipTrek Zipline Adventure, Bungee Jumping, Bike Rental (summer season), ATV
Connect with our Travel Advisors for Flight Options
Looking for Vancouver Hotel Stays?
Here's some popular ideas for you.
Best of BC Package
|2 night stay at The Listel Hotel Vancouver
Includes Dinner for 2, Parking and more from $299
Vancouver Winter Hotel Deal
|5 night stay at The Listel Hotel Vancouver
Offer ends April 30, 2021 from $500
Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions:
Conditions apply. Valid on travel booked through Uniglobe Travel. All advertised prices include or disclose taxes & fees. Prices and offers are valid for new bookings only. Air only prices are per person for return travel in economy class unless otherwise stated. Package, cruise, tour, rail and hotel prices are per person, based on double occupancy for total length of stay unless otherwise stated, and are applicable for the departure date listed at the advertising deadline. Pricing that includes airfare is valid only for the departure gateway listed. Airport transfers to/from the hotel may not be included and are supplier and destination specific. Some packaged travel products for certain destinations may include flight connections at an additional cost ($). Taxes & fees due during travel or in destination are additional and may include, but not limited to, local car rental charges & taxes, one-way car rental drop fees which are to be paid upon arrival, resort fees & charges, tour ‘kitty’ or local payment, airline baggage fees, departure taxes, and cruise gratuities. Prices are for select departure dates and are accurate and subject to availability at advertising deadline, errors and omissions excepted, and subject to change without notice by the supplier. Advertising deadline: January 9, 2021. For full terms & conditions please speak with a Uniglobe Travel consultant.