Destination weddings can be as luxurious or simple as the bridal couple desires and they are within reach for those with budgets of all sizes.
A destination wedding can be as large or small as your guest list requires and offers many more benefits to you, your family and friends. Here are the top 10 advantages:
- Less stress! No worries about where everyone is going to stay, where to eat, changing venues for the reception—everything’s happening at the resort.
- Go easy on yourself and take full advantage of the services and experience of your own resort wedding planner, commonly included with your package.
- Be creative! There is no limit to the event you can create. Try a tropical theme, incorporate local traditions, whatever you want.
- You can keep things casual, which means everyone is more comfortable.
- Your wedding is also a vacation, which means friends and family get to spend some fun time together before and after the ceremony.
- No need to choose between his hometown or yours.
- Your family would travel to your wedding, why not invite them to somewhere exotic.
- Grooms will happily help in the planning of a destination wedding, including activities and exciting excursions for your guests.
- You’ll save money because all-inclusive packages often work out cheaper.
- Your honeymoon starts the minute you say “I do!”
Content courtesy of Air Canada Vacations