Staybridge Suites Saskatoon – University provides easy access to many of Saskatoon's facilities and attractions and is just minutes away from the John G Diefenbaker International Airport.
If you drive down College Drive on your way to work, you have probably watched as the new Holiday Inn Express/Staybridge Suites has been going up across from the University of Saskatchewan.
Our agents were happy to get a tour of the hotel from Annette and Dave who do sales for the property. They have a beautiful lobby with two check in desks. Since most consumers are familiar with the Holiday Inn Express hotels, we thought that we would focus on the Staybridge Suites which brings a new brand to the city.
As stated in the name, the Staybridge Suites, are one and two bedroom units for long stay clients. They provide apartment-style accomodations with a full kitchen, living room, bedroom and they are absolutely stunning; making you feel right at home. Here are just some of the reasons that we love this property (images provided below):
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet and your breakfast room is on the top floor with great views of Griffiths Stadium.
- Full kitchens, just like home.
- Complimentary laundry on the main floor. All new washers and dryers.
- Complimentary secure lockers on the main floor for your bike, golf clubs or other personal items. The lockers are accessible at all times.
- The Social - the hotel holds an event after work every Monday – Wednesday from 5:30-7:30 with lots of food, drink and great conversations. You will find the calendar on your fridge – just like home.
- The Pantry is a 24/7 convenience store with snack, easy to prepare meals, toiletries and drinks located in the lobby.
- Lots of parking
If you know of anyone that is coming to Saskatoon for a week or a month, you might want to suggest that they check out the Staybridge Suites. Call us and we can get that booked for you.
One Bedroom Suite
Two Bedroom Suite