Lakeview Corner Balcony Suite from $675 per couple
Jacuzzi King Room from $720 per couple
Often compared to the Dead Sea of Israel, the mysterious waters of Manitou are legendary for their natural buoyancy, mineral-rich properties, and curative powers. The water is so buoyant, it is impossible to sink!
A European-style spa and hotel in the heart of Canada’s prairies, Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa the only one of its kind in Canada.
The Spa Romance Package is for couples who love to get pampered.
- Two night’s accommodation
- Unlimited Swimming in the Mineral Pool
- Champagne and Chocolates
- A couples Serenity Massage (based on availability, please book massages in advance)
- Discount in Manitou Springs Giftware
- Manitou Springs Signature Blend Massage Oil
- Manitou Springs Resort souvenir gift
- All hotel taxes and fees included
In addition to the package inclusions, the area offers art galleries, a heritage centre, hiking trails and an outdoor skating pond.
Jacuzzi King Room
Manitou Springs Resort and Mineral Spa offers you these affordable luxuries:
- Scenic resort hotel with 102 relaxing rooms and suites, overlooking placid Lake Manitou. Wheelchair-accessible rooms available.
- European-style mineral spa with three soothing temperature sections from 94 degrees to 102 degrees Fahrenheit;
- Wheelchair accessibility and children's poolside play area;
- Revitalizing Swedish massage, reflexology, body wrap or other therapeutic services by professional therapists with mineral and mud products harvested from Little Manitou Lake;
- A variety of esthetic services to help you feel and look your best;
- Fully-equipped fitness centre featuring an array of aerobic, cardio and weight-resistance equipment;
- Indoor shops featuring unique Saskatchewan-made products by local artisans, souvenirs, clothing and an extensive selection of swimwear;
- Water’s Edge Restaurant and Lounge for fine dining or a fun family meal
Terms and Conditions
Prices are based on double occupancy. Pricing may vary by date. Hotel cancellations can be made up to 48 business hrs prior to arrival less a $10 Uniglobe admin fee. Prices are subject to change. Other conditions may apply.
Conditions apply. Valid on travel booked through Uniglobe Travel. All advertised prices include or disclose taxes & fees. Prices and offers are valid for new bookings only and are subject to change. Package, cruise, tour, rail and hotel prices are per family, based on double occupancy for total length of stay unless otherwise stated, and are applicable for the departure date listed at the advertising deadline. Prices are for select departure dates and are accurate and subject to availability at advertising deadline, errors and omissions excepted, and subject to change without notice by the supplier. Advertising deadline: January 14, 2021. For full terms & conditions please speak with a Uniglobe Travel consultant.