- A choice of Britannia, Britannia Club, Princess Grill and Queens Grill staterooms and suites. All en suite and air conditioned.
- Nightly turndown service and steward to look ensure your stateroom or suite is always pristine.
- Satellite TV (with multi-language film and music channels)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available in the main restaurants
- 24 hour room service
- Traditional afternoon tea is served each day in the Queens Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks along with tea, coffee, water and fruit juice are all available 24 hours a day at the buffet restaurants.
- Comedy and drama shows, Shakespeare classics and spectacular musical productions in the Royal Court Theatre
- Cunard Insights – talks on a range of issues by well-known celebrities and experts.
- Go dancing in the nightclub or Queens Room
- Live music from resident bands to jazz ensembles and classical recitals to singers
In our new era of social distancing, mask wearing, and working from home, where does...
On your last vacation, you captured the smiles, that romantic gondola ride, and the new...
The easiest way to cruise, exclusively on Princess®
If there was one thing travellers have learned in the past year, it is the...