- A choice of Britannia, Britannia Club, Princess Grill and Queens Grill staterooms and suites. All en suite and air conditioned.
- Nightly turndown service and steward to look ensure your stateroom or suite is always pristine.
- Satellite TV (with multi-language film and music channels)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available in the main restaurants
- 24 hour room service
- Traditional afternoon tea is served each day in the Queens Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks along with tea, coffee, water and fruit juice are all available 24 hours a day at the buffet restaurants.
- Comedy and drama shows, Shakespeare classics and spectacular musical productions in the Royal Court Theatre
- Cunard Insights – talks on a range of issues by well-known celebrities and experts.
- Go dancing in the nightclub or Queens Room
- Live music from resident bands to jazz ensembles and classical recitals to singers
In order to go on a world tour David Bowie crossed the Atlantic by ship,...
March 31st 2018 was a red-letter day in marine lore. Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the...
The Viking Sky has set sail on its maiden voyage. It's the 3rd ship for...
Netherlands - They call it 'The Garden of Europe', and it's open for only 8 short weeks...