WestJet is offering its guests more convenience with the launch of the first ever artificial intelligence (AI) powered chatbot from a Canadian airline.
WestJet's chatbot on Facebook Messenger enables guests to discover destinations, book trips and receive instant support. (CNW Group/WESTJET, an Alberta Partnership)
The chatbot, named Juliet, is available in English and French through Facebook Messenger, and enables travellers to easily manage many aspects of their trip including destination inspiration and discovery, flight booking and day-of travel information. To chat with Juliet, please visit: http://m.me/westjet
Juliet, named after one of WestJet's original aircraft, uses reinforcement learning allowing the chatbot to learn the way humans do, with a combination of instruction, examples, and experience, leading to better responses over time. WestJet will continue to add more functionality, features and capabilities to Juliet including availability on different platforms and voice interaction.
- More value for your Aeroplan Miles
- Air Canada updates schedule through July in response to ongoing grounding of Boeing 737 MAX Aircraft
- Tips for Traveling with Your Boss
- WestJet updates penalty and service fees
- Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements
- Top Ways to Survive Air Travel
- Air Canada grounds Boeing Max 8s until at least July 1
- Marriott Cancellation Policy Loses Flexibility for Business Travellers
- Top ways to survive the busy air travel season
- New WestJet Summer Schedule + Dreamliner Domestic Service