Handy smartphones are the latest upgrade that some hotels have been making to improve the guest experience. In-house guests of the hotel will be entitled to, in and outside the hotel, the use of unlimited mobile Internet access, free local & IDD calls, an informative digital City Guide and latest offers of the hotel using a free smartphone which is provided free in the hotel room for guest use.
With Handy, you can travel like a local, stay connected throughout your stay, and make the best of your stay using
- free local and interational calls
- free internet access
- destination specific content
- on-the-go hotel concierge service
No personal information or usage record will be kept on the Handy smartphone.
For now, Handy smartphones can be found in overseas hotels, in Greater China, Europe, the Asia-Pacific Region, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. For Canadian travellers going to these destinations they can be a great way to stay connected and save on cell phone charges!
For a complete list of hotels with the Handy smartphone click here.
- More value for your Aeroplan Miles
- Air Canada updates schedule through July in response to ongoing grounding of Boeing 737 MAX Aircraft
- Tips for Traveling with Your Boss
- WestJet updates penalty and service fees
- Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements
- Top Ways to Survive Air Travel
- Air Canada grounds Boeing Max 8s until at least July 1
- Marriott Cancellation Policy Loses Flexibility for Business Travellers
- Top ways to survive the busy air travel season
- New WestJet Summer Schedule + Dreamliner Domestic Service