Effective immediately, Air Canada has implemented an enhanced check-in process
Air Canada recently implemented an enhanced check-in process to improve the travel experience for customers and to help ensure the carrier can meet the requirements of the new Canadian Airline Passenger Protection Regulations taking effect July 15, 2019.
Customers checking in through any Air Canada channel will be required to include a mobile phone number or email address through which they can be contacted directly during their trip.
Contact your UNIGLOBE Travel Advisor to ensure your personal profile information has been updated and we will add these requirements to all your airline bookings..
For more information on the Canadian Airlines Passenger Protection Regulations, click here
- Arriving Fresh: Combatting Jet Lag
- Air Canada celebrates Aeroplan's 35th anniversary with biggest contest ever
- Air Canada Café opens at Toronto Pearson Airport
- New Air Passenger Protection Regulations now in force
- Canada issues travel advisory for Hong Kong
- Air Canada announces first two New Routes to be operated with game changing Airbus A220-300
- NEW! Seasonal flights to New Zealand
- "Smart bags" onboard Air Canada flights
- ADM Aéroports de Montréal unveils new brand platform
- WestJet - Buy Business, get Gold